User Log On
Divinity Missionary Baptist Church
I'm sure we'll find out closer RS 3 Gold
Gallery
   Discussion: I'm sure we'll find out closer RS 3 Gold
juanjuan075249 · 1 year, 5 months ago
and where did ACRunescape videos get their information RS 3 Gold  from? Well, GameRanx makes it known that ACRunescape videos did their homework by trudging through the thicket of interviews conducted in, around and throughout this year's E3 trade show. The information they uncovered was actually pretty unique and kind of informative. Being able to lightly customize Arno is a pretty cool thing. They also mention that the Runescape game is heavily story-oriented around this Arno character and that they're bringing it back to the roots of Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed 2. I imagine this would explain why you can't choose to play as any other characters. Tying into the story-oriented elements of the Runescape game, we learn that the French revolution is actually just a quick backdrop to a more personal story involving the main protagonist, probably similar to how the conflict involving the Roman Catholic conflict was just a backdrop to Ezio's vendetta throughout his series of Runescape games.I was most curious about how co-op would work and I'm glad the Runescape video briefly touched on this – so it appears as if Runescape players will have to head to a hub to start up co-op play. Additionally, missions will range between requiring two to four Runescape players. So not every co-op mission will require four people. I'm still not exactly sure how that works or what determines the number but I'm sure we'll find out closer to the Runescape game's release.One of the most exciting new elements to the Runescape game is the interior feature. Being able to traverse from outside to inside without loading times is a pretty slick feature. I was pretty sure that were some moments in Brotherhood where you could go into and out of some buildings without it loading, but maybe since I played the PC version and load times were brisk and almost non-existent most times, I just don't remember them. Anyway, Assassin's Creed Unity RS 3 Gold  is set for release on home consoles and PC starting October 28th. You can learn more about the Runescape game by paying

You must first create an account to post.