User Log On
Divinity Missionary Baptist Church
Atari Runescape games Make $37K
Gallery
   Discussion: Atari Runescape games Make $37K
juanjuan075249 · 1 year, 6 months ago
the Runescape game more accessible, rather than buy rs gold free, was their priority to keep the Runescape game going.“I think it’s really up to us to continue looking at ways to keep the Runescape gameplay feeling fresh and new. Adding new things to the Runescape game. Making the Runescape game more accessible for not only new Runescape players, but also Runescape players that played Runescape at one point in time, and want to come back. I think maybe an unintended consequence of adding all of this content is that when you layer in complexity and add new things, the people who aren’t keeping up with all of that feel like they’re getting further and further behind.”Runescape players who purchased a copy of Warlords of Draenor received a free boost to level 90 for one character. This ensured that they would be able to dive into the level 90-100 content of the new expansion right away. It seems that boost may have swayed a lot of former Runescape players to give the expansion a go.Blizzard has discussed the possibility of annual expansion packs in the past. I wonder whether the success of Warlords of Draenor will be enough to sway them toward that strategy. The spike in subscribers proves that there's still interest in Runescape out there. The challenges lies in maintaining Runescape players' attention by releasing new content at a steady clip. Blizzard may be wondering whether they can prevent the large drops in subs by simply shortening the lull that occurs at the end of each expansion.Excavated E.T. Atari Runescape games Make $37K In Initial Auctions. It looks like there’s still a bit of money to be made in the E.T. license, so long as you don’t mind said money being made on filthy, recently unearthed copies of the property’s ill-fated Atari 2600 Runescape video game. The results of a recent auction featuring a collection of the Runescape games actually netted $37,000.It’s likely we all know the urban legend (well, I suppose RS 3 Gold  it’s urban fact at this point) by now but, for those who have missed out up to this point, the story

You must first create an account to post.