User Log On

Divinity Missionary Baptist Church Divinity Missionary Baptist Church

With questions swirling around Antonio Brown With questions swirling around Antonio Brown

Discussion: With questions swirling around Antonio Brown
chenyan94 · 9 days ago
and Le'Veon Bell Donnie Shell Jersey , talk that Mike Tomlin doesn’t have a tight enough rein on his players and doubt cast about Ben Roethlisberger‘s leadership, the drama around the Pittsburgh Steelers organization recently would make for great reality television.That’s what Texans defensive lineman J.J. Watt thinks. Watt said on that he calls his brother, Pittsburgh’s T.J. Watt, to find out what’s going on with the team.“It does seem very dramatic. It’s like somebody that’s watching the Kardashians, and I can call one of the Kardashians. I’ll call my brother Tyson Alualu Jersey , I see everything on TV, and I’ll be like, ‘OK, give me the real story.’ And it’s pretty wild. It’s pretty wild,” Watt said.J.J. didn’t offer any specifics about the “pretty wild” things T.J. has told him. But just the information that has become public is plenty dramatic. And until we know the status of Bell and Brown Javon Hargrave Jersey , more drama is ahead. 1st Quarter In-Game Update2nd Quarter In-Game UpdateTo start the third quarter, Pittsburgh knew this drive could truly define how the game will end up. What resulted was a 15 play, 75-yard drive which ended in a Ben Roethlisberger one-yard quarterback sneak for the touchdown. The drive displayed the Steelers’ third down dominance, and took up nearly half of the third quarter. However, Chris Boswell pushed the point-after wide right Justin Hunter Jersey , making the score 20-6.With the game in the balance, the Ravens responded with an impressive drive of their own. Joe Flacco made plays to Willie Snead for multiple first downs, but it was a defensive pass interference call on Morgan Burnett which set up the Baltimore offense on the one-yard line. Alex Collins then punched in the next play to make the score 20-13 in the waning minutes of the third quarter.After a Pittsburgh three-and-out, the Ravens have the ball to start the fourth quarter.

You must first create an account to post.