User Log On

Divinity Missionary Baptist Church Divinity Missionary Baptist Church

Twinkie Town Talk: The Catchers and Small Sample Sizes Edition Twinkie Town Talk: The Catchers and Small Sample Sizes Edition

Discussion: Twinkie Town Talk: The Catchers and Small Sample Sizes Edition
Kosmachuk · 2 months ago
This is your daily open thread today. Please treat it nicely. In the event that you did not visit our corner of the internet yesterday, you missed these great articles Hayden A provides some small-sample-size reactions to how the Twins did after their first series this season Tyler Austin Jersey. joseph7823 took a look at the last series as well and writes a FanPost about how the Twins starting rotation might just be alright.ASTUDILLO NEWS joseph7823 points out that the Twins announced a La Tortuga Night at Target Field on Friday, April 26th when the Twins play the Baltimore Orioles. If you buy the ticket package, you get a sweet La Tortuga shirt! Around Twins Territory Twins skipper Rocco Baldelli talked with La Velle E. Neal III about the Twins catching corps and how he determines who will start behind the plate. MORE ASTUDILLO Call to the Pen makes a case about making the aforementioned La Tortuga Night - and every Twins game - better. Off the Baggy talks about the opening series this past weekend and brings us down to earth from the Twins start to their season.Around the Major League Baseball TerritoryBryce Harper returned to the District of Columbia for the first time as a Philadelphia Philly and, well, the Nationals fans let their thoughts be known about him. Cuba released their first list of players that are now allowed to sign with MLB teams under their new agreement David Ortiz Jersey.I a big fan of socks, so I was pretty excited reading this article about new socks that some teams will be sporting this season.Daily Discussion-Starter What song has been stuck in your head lately Ie had Boston first album running through my head since the weekend. Here it is

You must first create an account to post.