User Log On

Divinity Missionary Baptist Church Divinity Missionary Baptist Church

Is that even how most people get the majority of theirs? Is that even how most people get the majority of theirs?

Discussion: Is that even how most people get the majority of theirs?
Rshop2018 · 1 month ago
I'm pretty sure most npcs sold all cure cheapest Maplestory 2 Mesos potions and I remember an npc in the crafting town that sold a few of the lowest degree flowers/seeds and fatigue lowering potions. What happened to those? My very first run of zakum cost over like 50 all cures and I still lost because I ran out (He had been on the last stage and low hp also...). When I found them out about lv70ish, I maxed lv80 gear. Later to find out this was a mistake, of course. I got to 120 pretty quickly from there and discovered the 120-130 gear needed way longer. Aside from farming monsters, there must be another way people are becoming spell traces. I found out about pulling them out of scrolls and so started my alch material but as lv10 is sort of way for now, can anyone tell me just how many spell traces one actually gets out of a scroll? Is that even how most people get the majority of theirs? R&J is insanely great but does anyone actually do any other PQ for 120+? I haven't seen anyone requesting to join elsewhere. Does everybody on such celebration match making thing (when you go to boss place like hilla) only leave you? She was too annoying solo. At least, as 120. I haven't played in possibly a couple of decades. Just started again 2-3 weeks past. All of the new things was a bit crazy in my old characters so I generated a brand new one. All-Cures were never easy to get. The most reliable way is to perform Alcaster's dull and long quest line, which means you can purchase them from him. There is also an NPC in Masteria who sells after a dull pursuit, but he only sells you at a time so that you have to keep going through the same conversation over and over in the event that you would like a bunch. Elite mobs generally drop a couple, but it is hardly a quantity that will endure you. Amount 11 Alchemy, needed to extract scrolls, isn't easy to reach or to keep (it sheds back to level 10 if you do not craft something daily). And there are always Spell Traces being marketed in FM. Nobody employs any other PQ.Other than straight grinding, in amounts 100-140 you are able to perform Monster Park Extreme. It's very excellent experience, and drops a great deal of equipment which you may either use or NPC to get meso. It drops special "Purple Senior" set, which is level 60 but always Epic on reveal, which makes it easy to get some 4-6% hat, total, gloves, and shoes, even if you do not already have something greater. At par 140 you can start Dimension Maplestory 2 Mesos Invasion PQ. Some people solo it, some move in parties. It is very excellent encounter, and falls level 140 Pensalir/Utgard gear.Yeah, rather much. Most men and women utilize boss matchmaking just to get the free tele into the boss. They prefer to solo the boss whenever they can, since it's better experience and guarantees that they could have all the loot. I suggest joining a guild and/or finding a regular bossing friend, because relying on randoms is very frustrating.

You must first create an account to post.