User Log On

Divinity Missionary Baptist Church Divinity Missionary Baptist Church

Symptoms of ADHD in Children - A Parent's Guide of What to Look For Symptoms of ADHD in Children - A Parent's Guide of What to Look For

Discussion: Symptoms of ADHD in Children - A Parent's Guide of What to Look For
rosariawetzell · 1 month ago
It requires acceptance and will power to Brain C-13 Review acknowledge that one needs help. And how do you exactly help a person with bipolar disorder? There is no actual treatment for manic depression. However, there are treatments that help people with bipolar disorder gain better control over their mood swings. There are drugs that help stabilize mood swings such as lithium carbonate or lamotrigine. One could also choose to turn to a psychologist for help. A person diagnosed with this condition also needs the support of his/her family and close friends. There are many inherent risks involved if diagnosed with Attention Deficit [Hyperactivity] Disorder. I'm noting off my own personal experience, the experiences of my clients, and interviews with children diagnosed with attention deficit disorder. This article provides an in-depth look through the eyes of those diagnosed ADD. Zombie It's very common to hear the metaphor, 'living life through rose colored glasses,' however those on mind altering stimulant drugs [commonly prescribed] for those with attention deficit disorder are living life through 'zombie glasses.' No emotions. You do what you're told. You can't eat. Food doesn't taste good. People try to hug you, and you can't hug back. It's like life is white noise. https://i-review.net/brain-c-13-review/

You must first create an account to post.