User Log On

Divinity Missionary Baptist Church Divinity Missionary Baptist Church

Follow Your Dreams - Learn How Your Internal Wisdom Can Reveal Your Destiny Follow Your Dreams - Learn How Your Internal Wisdom Can Reveal Your Destiny

Discussion: Follow Your Dreams - Learn How Your Internal Wisdom Can Reveal Your Destiny
rosariawetzell · 17 days ago
Our celebrities need to be "helped" to "remember" what Uncompromised Life Review they did (& how), in the manner I propose above, because many of them never really sat down (after having succeeded) to THINK about what they actually did to get the results they wanted - and for which they subsequently became celebrated. We Do Not Currently Investigate & Document Achieved Success ENOUGH In our society, if we want success to happen for MORE people, MORE frequently, we need to establish and rigorously maintain systems to INVESTIGATE and DOCUMENT what makes celebrated members of society succeed, so that others who aspire can use the information recorded to achieve similar or greater successes - FASTER and with LESS EFFORT. One over riding benefit is that society will as a result develop faster, contributing to a better world. A direct consequence of that inadvertent oversight, is that when things eventually go WRONG (i.e. for a person who fails to investigate and UNDERSTAND why they succeed), s/he once again adopts the trial and error approach used in the past, and keeps at it until, if s/he is lucky, ANOTHER break through occurs. For many who use this haphazard approach, it possibly works often. However, compared to the alternative proposed in this article, it can be quite costly in terms of time, effort, and even money. Summary: Below I list three reasons to AVOID using that approach: The stress/strain that will arise from recovering from the problems occasioned by the use of a trial and error approach will wear you down - making the "journey to success" more PAINFUL than it should be. You will be inefficient - because it takes you LONGER and costs you MORE time, effort, resources etc, to get the same results. https://i-review.net/uncompromised-life-review/

You must first create an account to post.