User Log On

Divinity Missionary Baptist Church Divinity Missionary Baptist Church

May the lord save us from the satan May the lord save us from the satan

Discussion: May the lord save us from the satan
Navi Bhullar (anon) · 12 years, 5 months ago
Could you please pray for our protection against the evil/ dark forces/magic, curses, psychic/spiritual attacks, ill-wishers and for god to remove the darkness and negativity out of our life. I would like for you to pray for me, my family (Pinky, Paul, Sunny and Shelly) G. and relatives for each of us to get our memories and lives restored and be freed from the magical trap. May none of us will ever be the victims of the magical trap again. We've been attacked by dark magic and are suffering from partial memory loss. My life has become a nightmare. I would like for you to pray for each of our recovery, restoration, and healing. May God restore everything that belongs to me that has been damaged by the affects of magic and heal my skin and wounds. Please do pray for my mental,physical,emotional, spiritual health, strength, wisdom, clarity, enlightenment, knowledge, awareness and financial blessings. May God set me free from all of the pain I'm going through and fill my life with his presence and love. I have faith in the lord, he won't treat me unfair and he will put an end to this misery. May God reveal the truth about the mysterious events that took place and bring me justice. Anyone who wishes me ill or any harm let God fill their heart with love towards me. Thank you for taking the time to pray for me and my loved ones. I would like to ask for forgiveness for all of my sins from present and past lives and ask for redemption before the lord. May the lord show me mercy and free me from anything or anyone that's holding me down. I beg the lord to restore my life, happiness and bring light into my life and end the pain and sufferage I'm going through. I need God in my life. I'm acting like it's not a big deal and everything will be okay but I'm so deeply hurt and completely shattered from the inside. Sometimes it could be overwhelming being so strong and to be put through the most painful situations where one is asked to give up everything they lived in life for.Please add my name to your prayer list. May the good always prevail over the evil. My our sweet lord never let the evil doers succeed in their cruel intentions instead they be put to shame. God bless everyone!

Dr. Byron E. Lennon, Sr. · 12 years, 5 months ago

God is a restorer of His people, and may God forgive and restore you to all that He has for you and your family. Peace to each of you and may the Lord Jesus hear your voice in the the midnight hour. Let not terror or magic come your way but the peace of God that surpasses all understanding. Lord Have Mercy, Amen.

You must first create an account to post.