User Log On

Divinity Missionary Baptist Church Divinity Missionary Baptist Church

DXN Code Strike side effects obviously we're focusing on men's DXN Code Strike side effects obviously we're focusing on men's

Discussion: DXN Code Strike side effects obviously we're focusing on men's
yfhh chc · 25 days ago
=11ptDXN Code Strike side effects obviously we're focusing on men's health today so it's the primary male androgen and so it's responsible for all sorts of things from energy our immune system cognitive function actually low testosterone is associated with depression anxiety even cardiovascular risk so a lot of people think oh like high testosterone is bad for your heart it's not really the case you know testosterone is necessary for overall optimal men's health and just well-being recovering from the gym feeling your best and even performing well at work - what is why is it so rampant that everyone I talked to is trying to find a way to increase testosterone like what is it in our society or what are the systems in place that are really causing such low T in men =11ptDXN Code Strike benefits exists in both men and women so a lot of people forget that women have testosterone as well yeah I think it's kind of a multi-faceted reason you know our lifestyles have really changed a lot you know we still have the same basic physiology it's kind of like if you or I were to try and make content on like a typewriter we can't do it but we ask our body to do things that just seem ridiculous thinking about it you know thousands of years ago we'd be walking around maybe were hunting they were gathering just doing basic things basic survival just you know eating sleeping a lot of movement and right now  

You must first create an account to post.