User Log On

Divinity Missionary Baptist Church Divinity Missionary Baptist Church

Looking forward I try to decipher Looking forward I try to decipher

Discussion: Looking forward I try to decipher
Phou Phou · 1 month ago
Looking forward I try to decipher how much longer it will take me to get to Cecilia's coffee house.  Today is Tuesday and like every Tuesday since I arrived in town I try to arrive at the coffee house before 11:00 am but today it seems that luck is not on my side.  And you may wonder why I am so idle to arrive.  I can tell you that it is not for coffee or cake although both are the best in town.  It's really to see if I'm lucky enough to meet the woman who sits at the corner table.  If I tell my friends that she is the reason for my visits, they would make fun of me. They already do it but for totally different reasons.  They see the fanfare with which I leave work to be able to arrive at the coffee house on time and they believe that I do it because I have an affair with the owner Cecilia who is 70 years old and continues to work in her beloved coffee house.  But it is not like that, well my love is not with her but with the woman who spilled her cup of coffee the first day I met her. For more story click here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   https://livechatwithme.ucraft.net/

You must first create an account to post.